- EHR Repair: How to get the EHR you purchased up and running! wp.me/pVzZe-19 10 years ago
- What's the biggest question you have about EHRs? Get your questions answered: http://www.ocean22group.com/starlite.htm 11 years ago
- Physician's Demo Reveals Everything You Need to Know about EHR's http://conta.cc/9pJlOh via @allscripts 11 years ago
- "Implementing an electronic health system is difficult" says KevinMD. Learn why: kevinmd.com/blog/2010/11/h… via @kevinmd 11 years ago
- How will doctors leaving Medicare impact EHR stimulus incentives? Discuss on EHR Chat: http://bit.ly/9gqp9T 12 years ago
Author Archives: ehrchat
Author: Allison Tracey Insider Info: Fix the EHR glitches that they say can’t be fixed! The Dream: So you bought an EHR with the mindset that your workload would be auto-magically reduced. The Reality: Flash forward six months, you are … Continue reading
With so much information out there about EHRs (Electronic Health Records) how can you get the real deal? Ask someone you trust. Like a physician! I’m sure many of you have been inundated by tons of sales literature and sales … Continue reading
With so much information out there about EHRs (Electronic Health Records) how can you get the real deal? Ask someone you trust. Like a doctor! I’m sure many of you have talked about it, wondered how you’re going to find … Continue reading
In our nationwide travels to talk to doctors to find out what challenges they face in EHR adoption, we never heard anything as funny or as charming as this idea sported by one neurologist/pain management MD. Click here to listen.
Hear what one Houston physician feels is his No. 1 challenge in adopting an EHR.
Hear what one Houston plastic surgeon feels about EHR implementation.
Meaningful use, and physicians’ attempts to satisfy the requirements to meet it, was a major topic of discussion at the annual Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society conference, held in March in Atlanta. Physicians, consultants and others described their implementation … Continue reading