- EHR Repair: How to get the EHR you purchased up and running! wp.me/pVzZe-19 9 years ago
- What's the biggest question you have about EHRs? Get your questions answered: http://www.ocean22group.com/starlite.htm 10 years ago
- Physician's Demo Reveals Everything You Need to Know about EHR's http://conta.cc/9pJlOh via @allscripts 10 years ago
- "Implementing an electronic health system is difficult" says KevinMD. Learn why: kevinmd.com/blog/2010/11/h… via @kevinmd 10 years ago
- How will doctors leaving Medicare impact EHR stimulus incentives? Discuss on EHR Chat: http://bit.ly/9gqp9T 10 years ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
In our nationwide travels to talk to doctors to find out what challenges they face in EHR adoption, we never heard anything as funny or as charming as this idea sported by one neurologist/pain management MD. Click here to listen.
Hear what one Houston physician feels is his No. 1 challenge in adopting an EHR.
Hear what one Houston plastic surgeon feels about EHR implementation.
Meaningful use, and physicians’ attempts to satisfy the requirements to meet it, was a major topic of discussion at the annual Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society conference, held in March in Atlanta. Physicians, consultants and others described their implementation … Continue reading